Affiliates Resource Page
Instructions, tips, images, and sharing templates
Here are the steps you'll want to take to get started earning money!
- You should have received an email from SendOwl with your affiliate account login details. (If you did not, you can join here.) Make sure to log in to your account and then bookmark that to easily access it later. From that account you will be able to grab your personal affiliate link which will direct your interested friends or readers to the product page on the blog.
- Set up Paypal to receive payments. If you don't already have a paypal account, set it up for free by going to www.paypal.com. Then navigate to Settings > Account on SendOwl to connect it.
- Current commission rates can be found on your SendOwl account by clicking Programs > "Sell Outfit Guides for Stay-at-Home Moms" > "Click to see affiliate links." Commission rates are subject to change, but you will be notified if they do.
- Product page is at www.nowthaticando.com/outfit-guides. However, use YOUR affiliate link from your account to refer people and earn money on sales. TIP: Use https://bitly.com/ to shorten your affiliate link for easy sharing.
- When someone visits the product page using your link, a cookie is recorded that lasts 1 month. That means even if the person doesn't purchase something right away, you will earn commission on the first purchase made within a month (as long as they make a purchase on the original device they used to visit your link.)
- Bookmark this page for easy reference later!
- Now spend 5-10 minutes brainstorming a money-earning game plan:
- Write down 10 moms you can email today about the outfit guides using your link. Tell them how it's helped YOU personally. Make it personal. Be friendly. Answer any questions.
- Write down the social media platforms you'd like to use to share about the outfit guides. Some common ones are: Facebook, Instagram (use link slot on profile), Google +, Twitter, and Pinterest (create a pin and attach your link as the source, disclose that it is an affiliate link in the description.)
- Write down 5 reasons the outfit guides have helped you. Use this in sharing about them with others.
- Have a blog? Plan 3 places you can include your affiliate link.
Right-click images and choose "Save" to download to your computer and use as needed.
Fall Outfit Guide - $5.99
Winter Outfit Guide (Blue/Taupe/Burgundy) - $9.99
Winter Outfit Guide (Olive/White/Burgundy) - $9.99
Winter Outfit Guide Bundle - $15.99
Q. My friend got an outfit guide, but I wasn't awarded any commission. Why not?
A. This may be because the cookie on their browser expired since the last time they used your affiliate link. It may also be because they used someone else's affiliate link since yours. The most recent affiliate to refer receives the commission. You can also email me and I'll verify what trail the order took.