Now THAT I Can Do, Mama! welcomes guest post submissions by bloggers writing about fashion and style as it relates to mothers. If you are interested in contributing, send me an email to email@example.com. Any questions can also be submitted via the form below. If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the content on this blog before submitting inquiries.
If your submission is a good fit for the blog it will be scheduled to publish on Now THAT I Can Do, Mama! and I will email you regarding the publish date. Your post will be promoted across my social media platforms and we encourage you to do the same to gain the most exposure for your work! You can see more about current traffic volume and social media following in my media kit.
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POSTS:
- Topics covered on the blog: Mommy fashion/style and heart-to-heart encouragement for busy moms
- Submissions should be original (never before published), thoroughly proof-read and ready to post. Word count: Between 300-800 words. I can fudge on that though ;)
- Submissions must not contain foul language and any outfit images should be modest: for example, no low cut tops (showing cleavage) or midriff shirts. We like to keep it classy around here. :)
- Images: Include at least one image. Bright, high-quality images are encouraged as they pertain to your post. For example, pictures of yourself modeling a certain outfit that is mom-friendly will add value to your post. Please insure you have full permissions to the photo (no randomly retrieved photos from the internet). I reserve the right to decide which photos (if any) get included in the post and to use one of your photos or find my own to create blog post graphics for social media promotion (such as a vertical Pinterest graphic).
- Include in your submission: A head shot, a brief bio, your blog URL (if you have one) and social media links.
Thank you for your interest in collaborating! I really look forward to connecting with you!