look put together every day with very little effort
download a Free Preview of the Popular Spring/Summer Outfit Guide for Stay-at-Home Moms
Here's what's included:
Discover The Ease and Joy of a Better Wardrobe.
"Does This Look Alright?"
It's the question every woman has asked herself when she looks in the mirror.
Moms especially suffer from this insecurity because they have less time to put their outfit together in the morning.
So, on goes the same jeans and tee, because at least they know that doesn't look silly.
But Dressing Better Can Be Easy And Stress Free!
I've done all the time-consuming work by:
- simplifying down to the BEST items for a mom to have in her wardrobe today.
- where to find them at truly affordable prices.
- and most importantly: how to put them together into gorgeous, chic outfits!
Hey! I'm Corina.
I created these simple wardrobe plans to make it easier to get dressed in the morning as a mom.
Keeping little ones alive and happy really takes all the energy I have! I didn't want to think about what to wear each day.
I've spent hours and hours creating a wardrobe plan for each season that contains the perfect balance of timeless and trending pieces. And they are all mom-friendly pieces too!
I'm offering a FREE preview of my most popular Outfit Guide eBook.
The preview you'll get contains:
- the 41-piece wardrobe plan
- a printable clothing checklist to help guide you as you update your wardrobe
- a shopping guide with links to the most affordable options for each item
- 6 outfit ideas to change up your looks this spring/summer
Grab your copy and start loving your outfits again!
(I'll help you transform your wardrobe by beginning with what's already in there so that you save money!)